Shihad Band Members
A selection of articles related to shihad band members.
Original articles from our library related to the Shihad Band Members. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shihad Band Members.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Shihad Band Members is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shihad Band Members books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Julia Deans channels Joni Mitchell in Both Sides Now
- Singer Julia Deans' appreciation for Joni Mitchell came later in life, she is now performing Mitchell's most loved hits in Both Sides Now. Julia Deans is one of New Zealand's favourite rock musicians.
- Masterton venue King Street Live's demise blamed on 'elitist' arts funding
- Music promoter Mark Rogers said the main reason King Street Live closed was Wairarapa's smaller, older population only supporting household names, and not turning out for lesser-known bands. But he agreed Wairarapa arts funding should be spread ...
- Shihad shoulder-tap a dream come true for Alien Weaponry
- A shoulder-tap from Shihad is a sign of things to come for teenage rockers Alien Weaponry. Some of the Whangarei band's members aren't old enough to stay home alone. Nevertheless the trio will take the stage at Auckland's Powerstation later this month, ...
- Shihad rockers suspended for Wellington High School AC/DC graffiti
- It was a simple ode to their favourite rock band, but it got the founders of Shihad suspended from school. It was the mid-80s, and the two teenage metal-heads, Jon Toogood and Tom Larkin, were snapped tagging up Wellington High School with a statement ...
- Shihad frontman Jon Toogood - new dad's solo tour
- This year holds many firsts for the notable Kiwi musician who is based in Australia. He's putting aside his Shihad antics, scaling amps and fast-paced rock n' roll to try something new.