- A sikhara of the bhumija type, Udayesvara temple, Udayapur, Madhya Pradesh, India, … (credit: P. Chandra).
- Love, the Living Spirit of Khajuraho
- shikhara temple style and often to a.
- MIT NATYA – FAP Workshop, August 2005
- Shikhara - peak. Kapittha – elephant-apple. Katakamukha - opening in a bracelet .
- “Shikhara Pratishtha” and “Kumbhabhishekam Dhuni Pratishtha” marked celebrations at Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan here Sept. 29 to Oct. 2.
- India salve on Vietnam scars
- For several years now, teams from Italy and France have been working on the site, dotted with red-brick shrines and other structures, mainly built in the Indian architectural style of Shikhara (tapering towers).
- Sikhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  See also. Gopuram · Stupa · Hindu temple architecture · Kadamba Shikhara .  External links.
- Glossary of Indian Art
- amalaka: The ribbed disk at the top of a shikhara. Parts of a North Indian Temple. Ambika: "Mother," one of the forms of Devi.
- shikhara | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jul 7, 2004 took the photo in kashmir last year. it's dal lake, srinagar and its lovely.
- Shikhara Solutions | IT Consulting, Technology, Open Source
- Shikhara Solutions is a software development agency based out in Bangalore.
- Shikhara Hand Gesture (Mudra) | Online Bharatanatyam
- Oct 31, 2007 Here all the fingers are bent and pressed against the Palm except the thumb. The thumb is raised and held erect.
Shikhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shikhara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.