- Sammed Shikharji to be developed as centre of spiritual enlightenment
- Ranchi, Sept 24: Chief Minister Raghubar Das said that Sammed Shikharji situated at Parasnath will be developed as a centre of spiritual enlightenment where people from all over the world will come and experience the natural bliss.
- Parasnath draws veg picnickers
- Another visitor from Ahmedabad in Gujarat said, "We have planned a trip to Parasnath to visit Shikharji, as our parents and other family members wanted to offer prayers at the shrine.
- Biggest Jain shrines in Giridih soon
- The complex will be the biggest shrine for the Jains in the world and will establish Sammet Shikharji as the holiest pilgrimage site in the world," said a source.
- From Upper East side to a Jain nun: Nisha Kapashi's incredible journey in
- Nobody becomes a monk or nun overnight. It takes years to feel the pull towards spirituality and another few years to give up all the materialistic belongings one has accumulated over the years. While it took good part of a decade for business tycoon ...
- Maangitungi panchkalyaanak pratishtha from Feb 11 to 17
- Maangitungi Sidhkshetra is well-known for 99 crore saints as Nirvaansthali, which is also called mini Sammed Shikharji. There are two peaks on the mountain of Maangitungi, one is Maangigiri and the other is Tungigiri. Pujya Ganinipramukh Gyaanmati ...
Shikharji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shikharji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.