- 'Naked Runner' Sheds Light on a Little-known Art of Ancient Rome
- Closeup of the 'naked runner' jasper found in Shikmona: Little had been known about ancient Roman gem carving before it. Photo by Dr. Michael Eisenberg.
- Fragile Historical Discovery: Ancient Glass Bracelet With Menorah Motif
- Gorin-Rosen says three bracelet fragments with menorah decorations have been found in Israel: at Bab el-Hawa in the northern Golan Heights, at Banias, also in the Golan, and a third discovered at Shikmona, Haifa. That last one also shows a menorah with ...
- Ancient Israeli House Surprises Archaeologists
- The remains of a house uncovered in the city of Haifa are the best-preserved yet from the Kingdom of Israel, dating back nearly three millennia.
- Kosher at the beach
- The beaches of Haifa are among the most beautiful in Israel, with long stretches of clean sand shaded by sturdy wooden pergolas and a fourkilometer promenade that is being extended north towards the archaeological site of Shikmona. The many beach ...
Shikmona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shikmona books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdrunken boxing
arab world geography
spanish golden age music