- Definition and identification in prehistory. 1.1.
- Early taming of the cat in Cyprus
- millennium Shillourokambos archaeological assemblages are very similar to those of the mainland to the middle phase of the occupation of Shillourokambos.
- Bound. Editions Errance. Release : Avril 2011.
- Bioarchaeology of the Near East
- recent excavations at Khirokitia and Shillourokambos are currently under study by F. Le Mort. Figure 2.
- CYPRO-ANATOLIAN RELATIONS IN THE 9TH MILLENIUM BC
- Shillourokambos located on the southern part and The early phase of Shillourokambos, dated to 8200 B.C.
- Shillourokambos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shillourokambos is an aceramic Neolithic site (PPN B) near Parekklisha, 6 km east of Limassol in southern Cyprus. It is located on a low plateau.
- France-Diplomatie - Cyprus - Shillourokambos
- The French Ministry of Foreign affairs: France in the world.
- Shillourokambos | Facebook
- Shillourokambos - Description: Shillourokambos is an aceramic Neolithic site ( PPN B) near Parekklisha, 6 km east of Limassol in southern Cyprus.
- Shillourokambos. This is the site of a village founded 10500 years ago.
Shillourokambos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shillourokambos books and related discussion.