- Dig discovery is oldest 'pet cat'
- From BBC, oldest known evidence of people keeping cats as pets may have been discovered by archaeologists.
- When Cats Became Comrades
- The oldest record of cats entering human society comes from an early farming village known as Shillourokambos, located on the southern coast of the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.
- Ancient Toilet Reveals Parasites in Crusader Poop
- A recent analysis of human waste up to 10,000 years old revealed roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms at the Neolithic Cypriot sites of Khirokitia and Shillourokambos. The research was detailed in the International Journal of Paleopathology. More from ...
Shillourokambos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shillourokambos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
chao sonic the hedgehog small animals
olivier messiaen serialism
list of eda companies
calcium in biology cell biology
buick buick in the middle east
dream interpretation poverty