- THE OSSIFIED BRAINCASE AND CEPHALIC OSTEODERMS OF
- alic osteoderms, and the inner ear cavity of the rare Southeast Asian lizard Shinisaurus crocodilurus.
- A comparative study of crocodile lizards (Shinisaurus crocodilurus
- A comparative study of crocodile lizards (Shinisaurus crocodilurus. AHL, 1930) from Vietnam and China. Ziegler T.
- Chinese Crocodile Lizard
- Apr 20, 1991 Chinese crocodile lizard (Shinisaurus crocodilurus) information, care and breeding. By Ernst G. Hofmann.
- The Early Cretaceous lizard Dalinghosaurus from China
- skull resembles that of the living Xenosaurus and Shinisaurus, as well as Carusia from the Late .
- "Quái vật" thằn lằn lai cá sấu "hiếm-độc"
- "Quái vật" thằn lằn lai cá sấu "hiếm-độc", Phi. Đó là một loài bò sát có tên gọi khá kì cục: Thằn lằn cá sấu (tên khoa học là (Shinisaurus crocodilurus). "Quái vật" thằn lằn lai cá sấu "hiếm-độc", Phi.
- Three More Chinese Crocodile Lizard (Shinisaurus crocodilurus
- Mar 28, 2009 Supplement to the April 2008 REPTILES magazine article "Shinisaurus Secrets.
- shinisaurus aggression in young - YouTube
- Jul 17, 2007 I taped this activity between two baby shinisaurus with the camera running after I left the room.
- Digimorph - Shinisaurus crocodilurus (Chinese crocodile lizard)
- May 27, 2005 Digital Morphology account of the Chinese crocodile lizard, Shinisaurus crocodilurus, featuring CT-generated animations of the skull.
- Chinese crocodile lizard (Shinisaurus crocodilurus) - ARKive
- Learn more about the Chinese crocodile lizard - with amazing Chinese crocodile lizard videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
Shinisaurus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shinisaurus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.