A selection of articles related to shinto belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Shinto Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shinto Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Shinto Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shinto Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Konnichiwa! 'I have seen so many lives change, especially my own'
- The main religions of Japan are Buddhism and Shinto. Compared to Christianity, they are very different, but I have found they also hold some important beliefs that really cause me to respect the Japanese people.
- Shinto: Some Basics
- Its origins can be traced back to prehistoric Japan, but it has also absorbed many characteristics from belief systems from other cultures including those of China and Korea.
- SMITE: Demigods, Deities and Gods Explained – Raijin
- Historical syncretism between Japanese folklore and nearby Buddhist beliefs have caused much of Raijin's defining history to be lost to time. This includes the story of Buddha assigning eight lightning gods to protect the Dharma.
- Sweden: Incitement will not affect our aid to Palestinian Authority
- A Swedish minister on Friday said that her government's aid to the Palestinian Authority does not rest on the PA curbing incitement, the Times of Israel reports.
- The Law in Our Hands
- Until comparatively recently, ownership of a work was practically absolute—at least in the U.S., and especially in New York.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shinto Belief Topics
mabitac laguna barangays
irc takeover conclusion
say anything memorable scenes