A selection of articles related to shinto belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Shinto Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shinto Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Shinto Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shinto Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religion in Japan: Shinto, Buddhism, and Society
- Religion in Japan: Shinto, Buddhism, and Society.
- The Impact of Suburbanization on Shinto Belief and Behavior (*)
- The Impact of Suburbanization on. Shinto Belief and Behavior (*). Kiyomi MORIOKA.
Suggested News Resources
- New Arts of Japan Gallery to culminate five-year initiative to expand
- This process embodies the Shinto belief that what lives and dies is always renewed and reborn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nov 24, 1995 Shinto is an ancient Japanese religion.
- Japan Glossary - Shinto
- The introductions of writing in the 5th century and Buddhism in the 6th century had a profound impact on the development of a unified system of Shinto beliefs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shinto Belief Topics
Related searchesheadgear overview of headgear types
headstone emblems on tombstones
medea medea in literature
chinese wall law
list of controversial issues