Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto
A selection of articles related to shinto cultural effects of shinto.
Original articles from our library related to the Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EAJS Council Election 2011-2014
- Current Position: Professor and ISF Chair of Shinto Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara am also interested in issues of cultural identity and representation.
- The philosophical impact of Shintoism, Buddhism, and
- The Philosophical Impact of Shintoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism on Japanese . aspects of Chinese culture (Parrinder, 1976).
- The Rise of China and Its Effect on Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea
- The economic rise of China and the growing network of trade and investment ...
- Shinto, “The Way of the Gods,” or Jesus Christ, God's “Way”?
- The ancient Japanese religion of Shinto confronts Christians with some very basic questions. According the Agency for Cultural Affairs, statistics reported in businesses, and streets affects the self-understanding of Japanese people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shinto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A miko (woman consecrated to a Shinto deity) at Inari Shrine.
- Shinto and It's Impact on the World - Japan Society
- Jun 11, 2002 Shinto is rooted in ancient Japanese mythology and history. from 16 to 19, 19% told that they did not have a religion (Japanese Culture).
- Japan Glossary - Shinto
- The influence of Shinto on Japanese culture can hardly be overestimated.
- Shintoism a popular japanese religion. have seen that religion of a country has always leaves an important impact in its culture and Shintoism is no exception.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.