Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto
A selection of articles related to shinto cultural effects of shinto.
Original articles from our library related to the Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Toyota Launches A Wooden Car
- The Ise Grand Shrine, dedicated to the sun goddess Amaterasu, is the holiest shrine of the Shinto religion. Every 20 years, people tear it down. Then, they build it new, all from wood, without a single nail.
- Yamato, the drummers of Japan, return to Luhrs
- Yamato was formed in 1993, debuting at a Shinto shrine festival in the group's hometown with their original song "Hyu-‐ga (The sunrise)." Since then, 20 years have passed and they have been invited to 53 countries around the world, playing in more than ...
- Holy Spirits (of the alcoholic kind)
- In Shinto too, sake (rice wine) is a standard offering to the kami (deities), and consuming alcohol is an integral part of Japanese festivals great and small.
- Back to the future: Shinto's growing influence in politics
- Shimomura's remedy for this corrosive moral decay is far-reaching: Children will be taught moral and patriotic education and respect for Japan's national symbols, its “unique” culture and history.
Shinto Cultural Effects Of Shinto Topics
Related searchesnahum syrkin
the street lawyer
eocene eocene paleogeography
dean corll victims
dream dictionary theater