A selection of articles related to ship dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Ship Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ship Dictionary.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Ship Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ship Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'We Are Victims of Genocide'
- According to the dictionary, “policy” is a noun which is defined as: 1.) a definite course of action adopted for the sake of expediency, facility; 2. ....
- Michael Lawler jumped sinking ship before parliament push
- The profanity is described in the popular Urban Dictionary as "to be in a state of having an irrational and strong emotional and physical attraction to a woman.
- Mass incarceration: left and right should stand together
- Because it's on pp.1297-1298 of the MRDPT (Michael Rivest Dictionary of Political Terms, vol. XXVI, now available in paperback for $5.
- Manning Centre
- At 11:50 p.m. Maher tweeted “Pogue Mahone, Manning Centre,” which according to Urban Dictionary is Irish slang for “kiss my arse.
Ship Dictionary Topics
Related searchesdiva triformis
incident command system history
upsilon sigma phi
v for vendetta plot