A selection of articles related to ship transport.
Original articles from our library related to the Ship Transport. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ship Transport.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
Ship Transport is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ship Transport books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Photo of the Week: An Ice-Breaking Ship Transporting Trains Over a Frozen Lake
- The ice-breaking steamer the SS Baikal doing what it did best: churning through ice in freezing temperatures on Lake Baikal,in Siberia, c. 1900. (Photo: Tyne & Wear Archvies & Museum/flickr).
- US Navy To Name An Amphibious Transport Ship The USS Fort Lauderdale
- The USS Fort Lauderdale will be an amphibious transport dock ship designated LPD 28, according to Eric Durie, public affairs officer for the Secretary of the Navy's office.
- Indonesian Government to invest in more livestock ships to transport cattle
- The Indonesian Government is pushing ahead with its domestic cattle shipping program, ordering another seven ships to be built this year. The government launched the nation's first subsidised cattle ship late last year.
- Shipping's size obsession could be ending, study finds
- The research has significant implications for world trade because it could mean the steady cuts in transport costs that bigger ships have encouraged start to run out. The higher costs for the bigger vessels reflected a number of factors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.