A selection of articles related to shipra river.
Original articles from our library related to the Shipra River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shipra River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Shipra River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shipra River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ENVIS Madhya Pradesh Newsletter
- This river originates at a height of 762m in Betul district of Madhya Pradesh (to the south of the. Satpura Range).
- Update 1106
- Nov 15, 2006 (Dainik Bhaskar 210206). Shipra to be linked with PKC?
- INTRODUCTION - The Need for EcoCities
- Indicators Report- Eco city: UJJAIN. 4. I N T R O D U C T I O N.
- What I Eat book index
- Shanghai Circus World, 59, 61. Shell, Ellen Ruppel, 242. Shenandoah Valley, 235.
- UJJAIN CITY DEVELOPMENT PLAN Appraisal Report Overall
- Sahebkari tank along with Shipra river are the other surface resources but are rain dependent. These are adequate to meet with the present requirement.
Suggested News Resources
- Of sacred chants and divine intervention
- For the devouts, the promised land of Ujjain is held in deep reverence since it is the ultimate destination for offering prayers to Mahakal and taking a holy dip in the Shipra River.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shipra River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Shipra, also known as the Kshipra, is a river in Madhya Pradesh state of central India.
- Shipra River | Facebook
- Shipra River - Description: The Shipra, also known as the Kshipra, is a river in Madhya Pradesh state of central India.
- HOLY SHIPRA RIVER UJJAIN | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jan 8, 2011 HOLY SHIPRA RIVER UJJAIN.
- Mahakaleshwar Jyothirling - Ujjain - Shipra river - Kumbh mela
- Jul 29, 2011 Mahakaleshwar Jyothirling, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh On the banks of river Shipra where Kumbh mela is held.
- Shipra River
- Sep 16, 2010 Shipra River - Informative & researched article on Shipra River from Indianetzone , the largest free encyclopedia on India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.