A selection of articles related to shipra river.
Original articles from our library related to the Shipra River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shipra River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Shipra River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shipra River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- एक किंवदंती के अनुसार शिप्रा नदी विष्णु जी के रक्त से उत्पन्न हुई थी
- Tags: #Lord Vishnu,; #Lord Shiva,; #the Shipra river,; #Ujjain,; #skull,; #finger,; #Kumbh Mela,; #the Kumbha Mela,; #mythological significance,; #libation,; #Hindu mythological stories,. Web Title:According to a legend was born from the blood of Shipra river ...
- Madhya Pradesh: Raging Shipra river sinks temples in rain-lashed Ujjain
- Due to heavy downpour in Madhya Pradesh's Ujjain district for the past few days, river Shipra is under turmoil. The temples on the bank of the river have submerged under water.
- Will India Overcome Challenges to Build Smart Cities?
- Much hype and excitement surrounds India's plan to build 100 smart cities, with 20 already selected in the first, competitive round. The government plans to invest Rs. 50,802 crore ($7.
- How blind faith is choking the Ganga
- In contrast, rivers that flow out of the Sahayadris—the Sahya mountains—like the Godavari causes kustha or obstinate skin diseases like leprosy. Rivers like the Shipra and Reva, which originate in the Vindhyas, cause anaemia and skin diseases.
- 5 youths drowned in Shipra river, Madhya Pradesh cops arrest two members of
- A day after five youths drowned in Shipra river near Ratlam (in Madhya Pradesh), after being chased by armed members of Kanjar (tribal) community from neighbouring Rajasthan, a pall of gloom enveloped Khajuri village of the deceased on Thursday.