- Scientists, academics protest JNU student leader's arrest
- The petition has been signed by 379 senior academics and scientists, including Jean Dreze of Ranchi University, Speta Wadia and Shiraz Minwalla of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Debasis Sengupta of the Indian Institute of Science and ...
- 'Research in India happens in a few elite institutions'
- Shiraz Naval Minwalla, a professor of theoretical physics at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, won the New Horizons in Physics Prize for 2013 on November 5. The $100,000 prize, which recognises “promising researchers,” is ...
- World's best physicists to attend Strings Conference 2015 in Bengaluru to
- In recent times, string theorists have found surprising connections between the world of strings and the ordinary world we live in. For example, physicists have found air turbulence hard to understand.
- Should India's Elite Universities Be Partial to Foreign PhDs in Faculty Hires?
- As Shiraz Naval Minwalla (TIFR), the winner of New Horizons in Physics Prize for 2013, noted: “The striking weakness of research in India is that research happens by and large only in a few elite institutions.
Shiraz Minwalla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shiraz Minwalla books and related discussion.