- India sets two Guinness records with yoga event at Delhi's Rajpath
- Ivan Stanley, a Dubai-based advertising professional, broke his own previous record of 34 minutes of Shirsasana. "It feels nice but a little disorienting.
- Dubai man attempts headstand world record
- Dubai: A 41-year-old Dubai man on Sunday attempted a world record by performing `shirsasana` or headstand for about an hour on the occasion of International Yoga Day, a media report said. Ivan Stanley stood on his head for 61 minutes to create a ...
- How politicians are preparing for International Yoga Day
- Congress party has already made it clear that the event is just another photo op, however Rahul Gandhi is expected to be part of the event.
- Yoga mistakes you need to avoid
- The head-stand or Shirsasana should be avoided by those with high blood pressure, spondylosis and migranous headaches.If this asana is not done inappropriately, it can result in a grave medical scenario. Likewise, asanas such as Sarvangasana and ...
- Indian Science Congress organisers slip Vedic mythology about aviation into
- They found to their great surprise that when the person was doing Shirsasana the brain activity was similar to that of a person in deep sleep ! So they say Yogasan is Relaxation in Action .
Shirsasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shirsasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesapa tani history
fish and chips packaging and wrapping
social justice definition
syllable rime syllable structure
ieee 80211s status
sartre and bad faith criticisms