- India sets two Guinness records with yoga event at Delhi's Rajpath
- Ivan Stanley, a Dubai-based advertising professional, broke his own previous record of 34 minutes of Shirsasana. "It feels nice but a little disorienting.
- Dubai man attempts headstand world record
- Dubai: A 41-year-old Dubai man on Sunday attempted a world record by performing `shirsasana` or headstand for about an hour on the occasion of International Yoga Day, a media report said. Ivan Stanley stood on his head for 61 minutes to create a ...
- How politicians are preparing for International Yoga Day
- Congress party has already made it clear that the event is just another photo op, however Rahul Gandhi is expected to be part of the event.
- Yoga mistakes you need to avoid
- The head-stand or Shirsasana should be avoided by those with high blood pressure, spondylosis and migranous headaches.If this asana is not done inappropriately, it can result in a grave medical scenario. Likewise, asanas such as Sarvangasana and ...
- Indian Science Congress organisers slip Vedic mythology about aviation into
- They found to their great surprise that when the person was doing Shirsasana the brain activity was similar to that of a person in deep sleep ! So they say Yogasan is Relaxation in Action .
Shirsasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shirsasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesomarosa manigault-stallworth
history of oklahoma
damon harris the temptations
ancient aztec rituals