- Facebook post 'Hai Shishya' to a friend proves costly for youth
- Arun, who was junior to Sandeep in the college, had posted a message on Sandeep's Facebook account which read: “Hai Shishya” (Hey disciple). Irked by the act. Sandeep was irked by Arun's post calling him a 'Shishya'.
- Kerala teacher on a 10-day tapasya, for his 10th grade students' exams
- Taking the 'guru-shishya' relations to a new height, Venu is inspired by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's 151-hour fast without even a drop of water to drink.
- The zero-sum game of cramming it up
- Asks the shishya: What's greater than consideration (a mere selection)? Replies the guru: Reflection (dhyan). What's better than dhyan?
- हजारो विद्यार्थ्यांमधून 'शिष्य' चमकले
- सायन्स ऑलिम्पियाड परीक्षेमध्ये पुण्याचे यश म. टा. प्रतिनिधी, पुणे सायन्स ऑलिम्पियाड फाउंडेशनतर्फे शालेय विद्यार्थ्यांसाठी आयोजित लेखी परीक्षेमध्ये वाकड येथील 'द शिष्य' स्कूलमधील ...
- Martial art par excellence
- The guru-shishya parampara is strictly followed and the guru is highly revered. Not just a supple body but alertness and swift reactions are mandatory for the students. Rules are strictly followed and deviance is forbidden.
Shishya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shishya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmuslim ceremony
martin bormann bormanns children
mariah carey albums discography note
bagpipes the brian boru bagpipe