A selection of articles related to shiva crater.
Original articles from our library related to the Shiva Crater. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shiva Crater.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Shiva Crater is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shiva Crater books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- These Are the Winners of the World Press Photo 2016 Awards
- 13 at 22:24 hours, 12.5 km away from the crater near a lagoon named Carrizalillos on Comala municipality in the state of Colima.
- Decoding the Shiva impact
- Hyderabad: In 2015, Indian-American scientist Dr Sankar Chatterjee will travel to India to further his hypothesis on Shiva Crater and the causes of dinosaur extinction.
- Dinosaur whodunit: Is Shiva crater the missing link?
- It could be the plot of a mega disaster movie. A huge asteroid, nearly 40 km in diameter, comes hurtling towards earth. It strikes the planet, off the western coast of India, near Bombay High, creating a vast crater, 500 km wide.
- Let's play Impact Crater or not Impact Crater.
- It is the crater of the most famous impact of a meteorite ever. That is a gravity map of the Chixulub crater. The intense areas are regions where gravity is very different than the surroundings.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.