A selection of articles related to shiva shivalingas.
Original articles from our library related to the Shiva Shivalingas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shiva Shivalingas.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Shiva Shivalingas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shiva Shivalingas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Parad Shiva lingam
- “–“zoom sign on top bar. Parad Shiva lingam. As we know “Parad” is considered to be the semen of the great “Lord Shiva” as per vedic texts.
- The Shiva Linga : Images of Cosmic Manhood in Art and Mythology
- The Shiva Linga - Images of Cosmic Manhood in Art and Mythology. Article of the Month - June 2003.
- Shivastotra by ShankarAchArya
- hymn from the Yajur Veda, commonly employed to perform the worship of the Shiva linga, says: namah shivaya cha.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shiva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lord Shiva is usually worshipped in the abstract form of Shiva linga.
- The Simplistic Image of Lord Shiva (Shiva Linga) | Facebook
- Feb 22, 2011 Hinduism wrote a note titled The Simplistic Image of Lord Shiva (Shiva Linga). Read the full text here.
- Significance of the Shiva Lingam
- A concise description of Shiva, his attributes, place in the Hindu system of beliefs.
- Shiva Lingam
- Articles about Shiva Lingam, Shakti, Kundalini, Eastern religions. Related gifts, art t shirts.
Shiva Shivalingas Topics
Related searcheseton college history
koreatown miamift lauderdale florida
dvd shrink features