A selection of articles related to shiva.
Original articles from our library related to the Shiva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shiva.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Shiva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shiva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shiva Is A God Who Likes Marijuana — And So Do Many Of His Followers
- Shiva is one chill deity. He's one of the three major gods in the Hindu religion. And he has a penchant for pot.
- Why Hindus Around The World Honor Lord Shiva On Maha Shivaratri
- Maha Shivaratri (also Shivratri) is celebrated on the evening of March 7, by Hindus all over the world. This festival glorifies the Hindu god Shiva, believed to be the lord of cosmic destruction and dance.
- Questions Over Trials After Shiva Blow
- CHENNAI: It was supposed to be a routine trial for boxer Shiva Thapa ahead of the Asian Olympic Qualifiers in China. The World Championship bronze medallist has had a splendid run in recent times. He was looking to build on the same and get himself a ...
- Mumbai-born email copyright holder Shiva Ayyadurai is legitimate father of
- The world has been talking about email this week, after the death of American programmer, Ray Tomlinson, on March 5. Tomlinson has been variously called email's godfather, father and inventor, for having created a message transfer system between two ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbacopa monnieri
chemnitzer concertina history
shogi rules of the game