- Downton Abbey Recap, Season 6, Episode 9: And in the End, the Love You Take is
- Daisy got a haircut Sunday night on Downton Abbey. Barrow got a job, Edith got a man and Lord Merton's awful son got what he deserved. And just like that, Downton Abbey ended.
- Weston High School teacher dies of cancer
- Weston High School teacher Gina Fried died of cancer on Sunday night. Her funeral will be held Tuesday, March 8 at noon at Congregation Mishkan Tefilah, 300 Hammond Pond Parkway, Chestnut Hill. The family will be sitting shivah this week, but further ...
- Shivah is mourning and it needs decorum
- Just a few months before my own mother died, I visited an ultra-religious shivah house so quiet and respectful, you could hear the rain falling against the windows.
- This Day in History – 28 Adar I/March 8
- Reb Moshe Shimon was also a paytan; he wrote a selichah for Shivah Asar B'Tammuz. He left many sefarim on all facets of the Torah, of which She'eilos U'Teshuvos Chut Hashani was printed. He was niftar on 28 Adar 5430/1670 at the age of 70.
- Chapter 15: Empathy
- My uncle, who tragically lost a young child, later wrote that many people who came to the house of mourning to make a shivah call tried to divert his attention from his grief. But he did not want to be diverted.
Shivah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shivah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
a a b bussy
service the service-goods continuum
darod koombekoomade subclans
the four vedas