Shivaji Afzal Khan
- Shivaji Jayanti: Interesting facts about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Afzal Khan, a seasoned commander, was sent by Bijapur to confront Shivaji. The Maratha king was sure that Khan would attack him. When the duo met in a hut under the garb of negotiations, Shivaji wore an armour underneath which stopped Khan's dagger.
- It's Time PM Realised Politics of Embrace is Detrimental to National Interest
- Afzal Khan tried to hug Shivaji at the Pratapgarh Fort but Shivaji killed him and made a daring escape. Lord Mountbatten embraced Jawaharlal Nehru and Kashmir's Gilgit area went to Pakistan.
- Mumbai: Shiv Sena 'warns' HC against stalling Shivaji memorial
- The Sena said that the Marathi people would have killed a Pakistani like Afzal Khan for making such a threat (against Shivaji), but the people who talk of staying the Shivaji memorial are our very own modern judicial officers.
- Full text: Smriti Irani's explosive speech in Lok Sabha on Rohith Vemula and
- One of them has said - "The schools that have active enrolment of Muslim students are rushed through the chapter on Afzal Khan and Shivaji's confrontation. It is a politically and socially loaded connotation.
Shivaji Afzal Khan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shivaji Afzal Khan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Shivaji Afzal Khan Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams mountain
god and religion
michaelis-menten kinetics history
humber college orangeville planned