- Surat Municipal Corporation to relocate Shivaji statue
- C R Paatil, BJP MP from Navsari and treasurer of Shivaji Maharaj Smarak Samiti, said, "The statute has been safely removed from the spot and kept at the warehouse of the municipal corporation.
- CBI grills brother of Astha chit fund scam accused
- On February 15, CBI took the firm's key functionary Chandrasinh Chauhan Shivaji on remand for interrogation. Gujarat police had arrested Shivaji at Surat in June 2015. On December 23, 2015, the CBI brought Santosh Kisan Sapkale, managing director of ...
- Ponzi firm functionary in CBI custody till Feb 22
- Bhubaneswar: Tightening the noose around Astha International Ltd, a chit fund company, the CBI on Monday took the firms key functionary Chandrasinh Chauhan Shivaji on remand for interrogation. Gujarat police arrested Shivaji from Surat in June 2015.
- 50 shades of history
- Q Do you think a book celebrating Adi Shankaracharya and Ashoka, Malik Ambar and Shivaji, Kabir and Amrita Sher-Gil all in the same volume would have been possible, say 40 or 50 years ago? ...
- Surat commuters in a fit over Shivaji statue stalemate
- Mayor Niranjan Jhanzmera said, "We are sure that Shivaji's statue is not going to be reinstalled at the same spot. We have received various suggestions for the new locations in the city and discussions are on.
Shivaji Surat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shivaji Surat books and related discussion.