- Rock python run over near Malavalli
- A 15-foot-long Indian rock python was run over by an unknown vehicle, when slithering across the Malavalli-Shivanasamudra road, near Rottikatte in Malavalli. The incident took place at 3 p.m.
- Shivanasamudra power project to be downsized
- Power situation looking up in State, says minister. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited had proposed the project but had met with objection from neighbouring Tamil. The State government is set to downsize the proposed 345 MW Shivanasamudra power ...
- Energy crisis worsens, generation averages 50% of capacity
- BENGALURU: The energy crisis staring Karnataka in the face is likely to exacerbate, as power generation slumped to less than 50% of the installed capacity on an average for most of Wednesday. On the ground, large swathes of Benglauru, the prime ...
- Shortage of water hits power generation at Shivanasamudra plant
- Plummeting water-level in the Krishnaraja Sagar (KRS) has affected operations at the Sir K. Seshadri Iyer Power Station at Shivanasamudra in Mandya district.
- Now is the best time to visit Shivanasamudra
- Tourists and local people alike from Mysore and surrounding regions are thronging the famed Shivanasamudra Falls, about 70 km from here, following copious discharge from the Krishnaraja Sagar and Kabini reservoirs. Shivanasamudra refers to the twin ...
Shivanasamudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shivanasamudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesson of man ezekiel
51st state israel
list of mathematics lists integrals
salvatore toto riina
dream dictionary mistletoe