- Shivaratri trade fair sees 1.5m visitors
- Mar 19, 2016- Close to 1.5 million visitors jammed the two-week-long Maha Shivaratri Festival and Industrial Trade Fair which began at Pashupatinath on March 8, a day after the Maha Shivaratri festival honour the Hindu deity Shiva.
- 1.5m people visited Pashupatinath during Maha Shivaratri: Organisers
- Mar 18, 2016- Pashupatinath Temple witnessed nearly 1.5 million footfalls during the two-week long Maha Shivaratri fair, organisers said. According to the organisers, the fair has been able to do a business of around Rs200 million so far.
- Why Hindus Around The World Honor Lord Shiva On Maha Shivaratri
- Maha Shivaratri (also Shivratri) is celebrated on the evening of March 7, by Hindus all over the world. This festival glorifies the Hindu god Shiva, believed to be the lord of cosmic destruction and dance.
- Shivaratri declared a state holiday
- Kolkata: The state government has decided to grant an additional holiday on March 7, Monday, for Shivaratri. This holiday, which will enusre a long weekend, is apparently aimed at appeasing some disgruntled state employees who were looking for a pay ...
- Preps over for Shivaratri today
- Mar 7, 2016- More than 1.1 million devotees are expected to visit the Pashupatinath temple on Monday on the occasion of Mahashivaratri.
Shivaratri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shivaratri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrootless root
v tv series premise
swedish army vehicles