- 24 bus stop in the bus rotary Arriving at Shizukuishi Ski Resort
- Bus Fare: Adults ￥1100 Children under 12 ￥550. Timetable. Departing Morioka Station West Exit.
- Climatic Zone: Subjects: Effects: Project name: Country
- The Gosho Dam was built on the Shizukuishi River, the right tributary of the Kitakami, which is the largest river in the Tohoku district.
- Transportation Highlight
- From Morioka Station, Shizukuishi Station and Hanamaki Airport you can get a bus for Shizukuishi Ski Jo in winter or take a taxi.
- JERS-1 Earth View
- Change Detection of the Mt. Iwate and Shizukuishi been caused by a magnitude 6.
- Shizukuishi Ski Resort
- Drive 20km from Tohoku Expressway Morioka I.C., Shizukuishi Ski Resort is located in front of Shizukuishi Prince Hotel has a very popular outdoor hot spring.
- Shizukuishi, Shizukuishi, Iwate (SnowJapan ski & snowboard
- Shizukuishi - ski & snowboard resort in Shizukuishi, Iwate, Japan.
- Shizukuishi, Iwate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shizukuishi (雫石町, Shizukuishi-chō) is a town located in Iwate District, Iwate Prefecture, Japan.
- TOP | Shizukuishi Prince Hotel
- The Shizukuishi Prince Hotel is located at the foot of Mt. Iwate, a beautifully formed mountain also known as Mt. Nanbu-Kata-Fuji.
- Shizukuishi 6 Day Snow Forecast & Skiing Weather for 851 m
- Shizukuishi 6 day snow forecast & skiing weather for the mid-mountain level in the ski resort of Shizukuishi, Japan - Iwate.
Shizukuishi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shizukuishi books and related discussion.