- In Ninash, Love Lives
- “From shoka comes shloka,” Ashok Malhotra reflects. “One has to suffer tragedy to become serious about life. Hard times decide our fate.
- Tandava-Lasya: The cosmic fusion
- What it is, is beautifully described by the following shloka from the Natya Shastra, the most comprehensive Indian treatise on the performing arts dating back to the period between 200 B.C.E and 200 C.
- It's a private party because the world is my family, says Sri Sri as culture
- He obliquely referred to the ruling of the National Green Tribunal when he quoted a Sanskrit shloka: "When you want to do something wrong, there are no obstacles. But when you want to do something right, there are a lot of obstacles. However, that only ...
- Modi in Ireland: Irish kids recite Sanskrit shloka, PM takes a dig at India
- Dublin: With Irish children welcoming him by reciting Sanskrit shlokas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday took a dig at secularists back home saying had this been done in India it would have raised questions. Addressing a gathering of Indian ...
Shloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shloka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoperation slipper afghanistan
frank conrad kdka
fern evolution and classification
united states postal service
dream symbol rotten teeth