- Shlomo Moussaieff, Jeweler to Royalty, Dies at 92
- Shlomo Moussaieff, diamantaire and jeweler to royalty, died earlier this week at 92 years of age. Moussaieff was born in Jerusalem in 1925 to a Jewish family with roots tracing to Bukhara, a city located today in Uzbekistan.
- The Antiquities Thief Who Became One of Britain's Richest Men
- Many large numbers were associated with the life of billionaire jewel dealer and antiquities collector Shlomo Moussaieff, who died on July 1 at 92. He owned the most expensive red diamond in the world, worth $20 million, as well as the largest Judaica ...
- The Moussaieff Synagogue, a Relic of Bukhara in Jerusalem
- Shlomo Moussaieff (1852-1922) was one of the wealthy pillars of the Jewish community of Bukhara.
- The Colonial Powers Should Have Plundered More Antiquities
- Shlomo Moussaieff, a Jerusalem-born magnate and a Jew with deep national feelings, died on Monday night. Moussaieff devoted all his energies to collecting objects relating to the archaeology of the ancient Near East and the Land of Israel.
Shlomo Moussaieff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shlomo Moussaieff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Shlomo Moussaieff Topics
Related searchesdream symbol building
corn snake variations
b-50 superfortress performance
felix weingartner operas
william e fairbairn