A selection of articles related to shoe fetishism.
Original articles from our library related to the Shoe Fetishism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shoe Fetishism.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked. 25:2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb. 29:2 And Moses called unto all Israel, and said unto them, Ye...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
Shoe Fetishism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shoe Fetishism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nathalie Atkinson: Forget creativity – fashion needs to talk about sustainability
- “The dicta of the market is commodity fetishism. Relationships between people are mediated by objects; we don't ... A garment, handbag or pair of shoes takes time to cut and sew – human time.
- Looking Back at Puma's Celebrity Endorsers
- Last week it was confirmed that Kylie Jenner signed a $1 million six month deal with Puma. Officially, she's an "advocate," meaning she can still wear Adidas, because, Kanye. Unofficially, the balance of power in the sneaker wars has shifted once again.
- NC man charged with assault for sucking woman's toes in Walmart
- He persuaded her into helping her try on a pair of shoes, then suddenly “grabbed my foot and started licking it,” Porras told police. She said Brown offered to buy her groceries if she didn't report the incident to Walmart's security staff.
- Philippa Perry on being unique, being kinky and The Great British Sex Survey
- Shoes? Or someone in a uniform, perhaps? Nothing beats a person in uniform; nurses, police-women, firemen.
- Shoe Fetishism...The Arab Way!
- The group http://www.facebook.com/group.