- The political entity of this period was the Tokugawa shogunate. .. the range of the armada, and this land remains in what is presently called the Odaiba district.
- JAPAN-CHINA JOINT HISTORY RESEARCH REPORT (provisional
- heirless shogun, Iesada.
- Sample file
- Naosuk unexpectedly became Kamon no kami and Lord of Hikon . In 1858 he became Prime Minister (Tairo) of the. Shogun Iesada.
- Interview with Two Ladies of the Ôoku
- (1836–. 1883), wife of the thirteenth shogun, Tokugawa Iesada. (1824–1858, r.
- The Meiji Restoration: The Roots of Modern Japan
- Foreign presence in these ports gave way to the creation of slogans such as “ Expel the Barbarians!
- 2009 (14th) ASBS Conference Announcement
- 13 Tokugawa Iesada (also called Ienari) was not merely a father of a Shogun.
- Cuộc đời thật của một phụ nữ phi thường
- Ván cờ chia tay với người bạn thanh mai trúc mã Naogoro, ván cờ khẳng định ý chí với nghĩa phụ Nariakira, ván cờ chia sẻ tâm tư với chồng - Shogun Iesada... Mỗi một ván cờ đi qua, người ta lại thấy thêm một cột mốc trong cuộc đời nàng được đánh dấu.
- The Samurai Archives Citadel // View topic - Shogun Iesada and his
- I was watching NHK's Atsuhime last night and it covered Harris' meeting with Shogun Iesada, which had me in stitches. Oh, that whacky Iesada!
Shogun Iesada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shogun Iesada books and related discussion.