A selection of articles related to shonen sunday.
Original articles from our library related to the Shonen Sunday. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shonen Sunday.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- What is Metal Magick?
- Metal magick is based on the innate power of metals and on the symbolism derived from astrology. Metals also have healing properties, especially in their homeopathic form. As you will see the metals are connected with a planet, one or more astrological signs,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Shonen Sunday is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shonen Sunday books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Akita Shoten's Weekly Shonen Champion Finally Goes Digital
- Japanese publisher Akita Shoten today announced that its shonen manga magazine Weekly Shonen Champion will get digital release five days after the print edition. The change will start with the latest 15th issue published today in Japan.
- Shonen Sunday's New Editor-in-Chief Promises Changes
- Weekly Shonen Sunday , as well as Shonen Sunday Super, will remove some of the currently-serialized manga to make way for a succession of new faces. However, his vision for the magazine still includes experienced writers for a mix of new and old.
- "Weekly Shōnen Sunday" Begins 2nd "Bring-Your-Own Manga" Contest in October
- Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday manga magazine is beginning its 2nd "bring-your-own manga" contest in October, in which aspiring manga artists both amateur and professional can pitch their comics directly to the magazine's editorial board.
- "Shonen Sunday" Plans Turnover as Editor Seeks to Reinvigorate Manga Magazine
- This week's issue 38 of Shonen Sunday (despite the name, out on Wednesday) is announcing big plans for the 56-year-old magazine magazine now running series like Detective Conan, Hayate the Combat Butler, RINNE, Silver Spoon and Magi.
- My Hero Academia Anime Reveals 5 More Character Designs, Corrects Cast Member
- The website additionally revealed that its cast list that the 15th issue of Shueisha 's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine published on Monday had a mistake in it. The magazine had announced that Masakazu Nishida would play Hanta Sero, but the website ...