- A Dictionary of Hinduism (1st ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Confusion over the two Sara Khans
- Confusion between the two Sara Khans in tellyland continues. READ ALSO: Sara Khan: I will not be marrying 'again' The Sara of 'Bidaai' and 'Bigg Boss' fame has been getting calls for bagging the part of Shoorpanakha in 'Siya Ke Ram'.
- Shoorpanakha and Shakuni meet to retell history
- 'Thus Spake Shoorpanakha, So Said Shakuni', a play, written by Poile Sengupta and performed recently on stage by Divya Chandra and Oroon Das at the India Islamic Cultural Centre (IICC), New Delhi, made a sincere effort to understand the plight of these ...
- The epic through its women
- But here Vidhya Subramaniam as Sita is the central figure, offset against Gowri's commentaries and soliloquies speaking for Urmila, Ahalya, Mandodari and Shoorpanakha. Rama, with all his virtues, harbours a perennial need to reaffirm his 'paurusha' and ...
- Bharat Tripathi showcases Ramayana in his latest exhibition
- For instance Baal Kaand is from the birth of Rama to his marriage to Sita; Ayodhya Kaand is the exile of Rama for 14 years; Aranya Kaand is the time spent by Rama, Sita and Lakshman in the forest where Shoorpanakha tries to unsuccessfully seduce Rama ...
- Why Sita was happy in exile
- "If you re-read the ancient texts, Manthara could be a terrific political negotiator, Shoorpanakha could be a sexually confident woman of today, and Ahalya could be the trophy wife.
Shoorpanakha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shoorpanakha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrodgers and hammerstein
sam and fuzzy the characters
the return of the king chapters
daniel boone family and early life
stress physics cauchys principle
browns gas criticism