A selection of articles related to shore.
Original articles from our library related to the Shore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shore.
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Shore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SHORE EROSION
- to select the most environmentally sensitive methods of combating shore erosion. Protection . Recommendations for Shore Erosion Control Structures.
- SHORE-KLEAR LABEL
- SHORE-KLEAR. TM. AQUATIC HERBICIDE.
- LAKE SHORE CAMPUS
- 43. 2. 1.
- Shore Excursions
- When you book your shore excursions with Holland America.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Jersey Shore' Cast Members
- MTV couldn't have its biggest stars miss tomorrow night's Video Music Awards due to the hurricane sweeping the East Coast -- so they chartered a private jet to take "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki, Vinny, Deena and Sammi to Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.
- D.C. area dealing with worst of Irene; Eastern Shore still getting hammered
- By Dan Stillman and Jason Samenow 2:30 am: It remains quite windy with Reagan National gusting to 54 mph at 2 am and 40+ mph gusts common throughout the metro area (here's a list of some peak gusts from the National Weather Service).
- Residents of Staten Island's North Shore Enter Evacuation Center
- By Dana Mattioli Families, residents and even pets of Staten Island's North Shore filed into Michael J Petrides School Saturday afternoon, looking for higher ground to ride out Irene. The school is one of five evacuation centers on Staten Island.
- Irene Arrives at the Jersey Shore; Power Outages Reported
- The Jersey Shore was already feeling the effects of Hurricane Irene Saturday night, and major flooding was possible in northern New Jersey Sunday.
- GOP using redistricting to shore up House majority
- Instead, the GOP has used the redistricting process to shore up its most vulnerable lawmakers, people such as Ellmers and Farenthold.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A shore or shoreline is the fringe of land at the edge of a large body of water, such as an ocean, sea, or lake.
- Shore - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- the land bordering a usually large body of water; specifically : coast. 2.
- Shore Country Day School ~ Welcome
- The 2011-2012 school year will mark Shore's 75th anniversary!
- Shore Project Home Page
- Mar 30, 2011 An academic project object repository (means e.g.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.