Shortwave Unusual Signals
A selection of articles related to shortwave unusual signals.
Original articles from our library related to the Shortwave Unusual Signals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shortwave Unusual Signals.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Shortwave Unusual Signals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shortwave Unusual Signals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Electrical Signals of - Tesla Memorial Society of New York
- "My ear barely caught signals coming in regular succession which could not have been produced on earth . . .
- Digital Transmission: Carrier-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- upstream signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of the CMTS drops below a defined threshold. Interestingly, it is not unusual to have a reported low downstream or upstream RxMER number, yet ... (including CB, ham and shortwave radios, etc.
- The Conet Project: Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations
- the Shortwave bands twenty-four hours a day, on many different . Numbers Station activity shows no signs of abating. unusual voice for no apparent reason?
- UNUSUAL PLACE - UNUSUAL STORY - HEROIC CREW
- Leveling off at 2000 feet, Bouck made regular shortwave radio reports to “The New the pontoons and had to rig up an emergency light to signal the boat with.
- Research Paper Short-Wave Infrared Reflectance Investigation of
- Short-wave infrared (SWIR) spectroscopic instruments such as the Portable Infrared Mineral . The unit has a signal-to-noise ratio of between 3500 and.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shortwave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The short wave bands are also used by unlicensed individuals who want mostly short range "party line" like communications.
- Mystery Signals of the Short Wave
- Mystery Signals Of The Short Wave.
- SHORTWAVE RADIO
- Unusual signals. Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin that broadcast streams of numbers, words, or phonetic sounds.
- Launched March 2010 - a monthly ten-minute compilation of off-air recordngs of unusual shortwave signals, made from field monitoring sites near Melbourne.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shortwave Unusual Signals Topics
english literature age of sensibility
victor vasarely life and work
burns supper the loyal toast