Shortwave Unusual Signals
A selection of articles related to shortwave unusual signals.
Original articles from our library related to the Shortwave Unusual Signals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shortwave Unusual Signals.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Shortwave Unusual Signals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shortwave Unusual Signals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Concerns of 'Major' West Coast Earthquake Growing Due to Carbon Monoxide Spike?
- The above-quoted article was primarily based on data from earth.nullschool.net, a site that gleans and compiles data from various sites to make a visual map of global weather.
- Change To Bring Rain
- Meanwhile, the large and deep upper TROF in the NORPAC is drifting eastward and will eject a very strong short wave southeastward towards the California coast this weekend.
- Nasa astronaut claims Alien 'moon music' heard by Apollo 10 was just radio static
- Apollo astronauts who orbited the moon two months before Neil Armstrong's famous 1969 landing heard mysterious and explainable 'music' on its far side. It was out of the range of Earthly radio transmissions and has been dubbed 'alien moon music'.
Shortwave Unusual Signals Topics
Related searchespolitics of brazil country name
syncretism modern syncretic religions
hebrew numeral system
celtic fc famous celts