Shortwave Unusual Signals
A selection of articles related to shortwave unusual signals.
Original articles from our library related to the Shortwave Unusual Signals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shortwave Unusual Signals.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Sign Characteristics: Gemini
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Wednesday Birthstones Magnetite Opal Agate Colours Azure,Grey Flowers Daisy Forget-me-not Metals Mercury Essences Juniper Lavender Tangerine Animals Parrot Monkey Squirrel GENERAL FEATURES Air sign ruled by Mercury. The...
Astrology >> Gemini
Shortwave Unusual Signals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shortwave Unusual Signals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Electrical Signals of - Tesla Memorial Society of New York
- "My ear barely caught signals coming in regular succession which could not have been produced on earth . . .
- Digital Transmission: Carrier-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- upstream signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of the CMTS drops below a defined threshold. Interestingly, it is not unusual to have a reported low downstream or upstream RxMER number, yet ... (including CB, ham and shortwave radios, etc.
- The Conet Project: Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations
- the Shortwave bands twenty-four hours a day, on many different . Numbers Station activity shows no signs of abating. unusual voice for no apparent reason?
- UNUSUAL PLACE - UNUSUAL STORY - HEROIC CREW
- Leveling off at 2000 feet, Bouck made regular shortwave radio reports to “The New the pontoons and had to rig up an emergency light to signal the boat with.
- Research Paper Short-Wave Infrared Reflectance Investigation of
- Short-wave infrared (SWIR) spectroscopic instruments such as the Portable Infrared Mineral . The unit has a signal-to-noise ratio of between 3500 and.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shortwave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The short wave bands are also used by unlicensed individuals who want mostly short range "party line" like communications.
- Mystery Signals of the Short Wave
- Mystery Signals Of The Short Wave.
- SHORTWAVE RADIO
- Unusual signals. Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin that broadcast streams of numbers, words, or phonetic sounds.
- Launched March 2010 - a monthly ten-minute compilation of off-air recordngs of unusual shortwave signals, made from field monitoring sites near Melbourne.