- Otaku Idol Shokotan Voices Heroine of "Transformers: Age of Extinction"
- Though the film doesn't open in Japan until August 8th, otaku TV personality/voice actor/idol singer Shoko "Shokotan" Nakagawa has been introduced as the Japanese voice of Nicola Peltz's Tessa Yeager in the live-action Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- The top 10 baby names in Japan 2013
- The name you give to your child will stay with them for the rest of their life, so parents are always careful to choose one that will stand the test of time and carry them through to adulthood.
- Man who flashed and groped girl in Bacup put on register
- A FLASHER who struck repeatedly in Bacup and groped a teenage girl at a bus stop has been put on the Sex Offenders' Register for five years. Burnley Crown Court heard how Richard McMahon, 33, flashed at two 14-year-old girls, and then again at one of ...
- School boys given money to perform lewd acts on camera
- Shotakon--a portmanteau of the words "Shotaro" and "complex"--is a sexual attraction to young boys. Shotaro refers to Shotaro Kaneda, the main character in the comic "Tetsujin 28-go" (Gigantor in English), who remote-controls a giant robot.
Shotakon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shotakon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.