A selection of articles related to shoulder blade.
Original articles from our library related to the Shoulder Blade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shoulder Blade.
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Shoulder Blade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shoulder Blade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRIGGER POINT THERAPY TRIGGER POINTS
- between the shoulder blades. Referred pain from . the edge of the shoulder blades to the spine.
- ACUPRESSURE SELF-HELP TO RELIEVE TENSION, PAIN AND
- and bottom of the shoulder blade, halfway between the spine and the shoulder blade. Hold each point for three seconds.
- FROZEN SHOULDER
- shoulder blade has to be lifted (see picture below). Fig. 1.
- SHOULDER STRENGTHENING Rotator Cuff/ Scapular Exercises
- shoulder blades. DOWN and IN toward your spine. Hold for 2 seconds then relax.
- Exercise and Shoulder Pain temp v2
- the scapula (shoulder blade) and guide the entire shoulder joint along the rib cage during arm motions.
Suggested News Resources
- Zombo played Arizona game with a broken shoulder blade
- By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel Green Bay - After the Packers' 28-20 victory over the Arizona Cardinals, OLB Frank Zombo had some pain his arm and shoulder and decided to let the trainers know about it.
- Extra point: Greene '110%' certain Zombo will play this year
- Zombo broke a shoulder blade last week and will be out of action indefinitely. There has been some speculation the Packers could place Zombo on the season-ending injured reserve list.
- Matthews 'feeling good' after hamstring tightness
- Lost in the news yesterday of Frank Zombo's broken shoulder blade and TJ Lang being named the starting left guard was the return of perhaps the Green Bay Packers' most important playmaker on defense, Clay Matthews.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scapula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In anatomy, the scapula, omo (Medical Latin), or shoulder blade, is the bone that connects the humerus (upper arm bone) with the clavicle (collar bone).
- Balance Your Blades: 3 Corrective Shoulder Exercises | Active.com
- For swimmers, shoulder pain isn't always cured by spending time away from the pool. Strengthen and balance your shoulders with these exercises.
- Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula) - Your Orthopaedic
- Triangular, mobile, and protected by a complex system of surrounding muscles, the shoulder blade (scapula) is rarely broken.
- The Scapula (Shoulder Blade) - Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body
- (Shoulder Blade). The scapula forms the posterior part of the shoulder girdle. It is a flat, triangular bone, with two surfaces, three borders, and three angles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.