A selection of articles related to shoulder blade.
Original articles from our library related to the Shoulder Blade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shoulder Blade.
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Shoulder Blade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shoulder Blade books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Japan's food artisans: in pursuit of perfection
- On my way out, Ichiro is sitting in his office, hands on his knees, a picture of him as a younger man hanging on the wall over his shoulder. He looks worried. “My supplies are down,” he tells me.
- Blues score four in third period for 5-2 win over Ducks
- Finally, with 3:24 to go in the second, Carl Gunnarsson, who signed a three-year contract extension earlier on Friday, fired a puck on goal that Stastny got the blade of his stick on to redirect behind Andersen and in.
- Dealing With Shoulder Pain
- If we take a glimpse at our shoulder complex, shoulder joint, or glenohumeral joint, it is meant to be mobile, and our shoulder blade or scapula is meant to be stable.
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- Without changing your elbow angle, raise both arms by pulling your shoulders back and squeezing your shoulder blades together. Hold for five seconds. That's one rep; do two or three sets of 12 reps daily.
- 5 Yoga Poses For Shoulder Strength And Flexibility
- Keep working, and one day your shoulder blade will be flat on the floor. * To increase the stretch, draw the knees in to more of a fetal position. Repeat on the other side.