A selection of articles related to shovels.
Original articles from our library related to the Shovels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shovels.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits. 27:2 And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 38
- Chapter 38 38:1 And he made the altar of burnt offering of shittim wood: five cubits was the length thereof, and five cubits the breadth thereof; it was foursquare; and three cubits the height thereof. 38:2 And he made the horns thereof on the four corners of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Shovels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shovels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Service with shovels
- “It's more than walkways, it's everything,” he said. “It's a three-sided open box to the prevailing winds, so (everything) blows in.
- Grab Your Shovels -- It's Time to Sign Up for Greenwich Community Garden Plots
- GREENWICH, CT - With spring in the air, local gardeners have ditched the snow shovels are ready to grab the rakes and garden clippers. And for Greenwich residents who are interested in joining one of the two Greenwich Community Gardens —including ...
- Get out your shovels, Cape Bretoners: Up to 30 centimetres of snow expected
- Cape Bretoners and Nova Scotians east of Halifax will be breaking out the shovels Saturday. Environment Canada is calling for snowfall amounts up to 30 centimetres on the island, and almost as much along the Eastern Shore and northern Nova Scotia.
- No magic shortcuts to getting shovels in the pipeline ground: Hébert
- No magic shortcuts to getting shovels in the pipeline ground: Hébert. When it comes to the pipeline agenda, there are no irreconcilable differences between the premiers. Remarkably, to a man and a woman, the premiers and Justin Trudeau are all sold on it.
- Many Hands (and Shovels) Make Wet Work at James Pond
- Along with polling stations around the Island, James Pond was the place to be on Tuesday, as fishermen, town officials and others pulled on waders to help clear a channel for herring that will arrive in the spring.