- Iba Halal Care eyes Rs 1000 crore turnover by 2019
- AHMEDABAD: Halal cosmetics maker Iba Halal Care hopes to be a RS 1000 cr entity by 2019, its promoters said. "Our market analysis has shown that consumers are increasingly becoming conscious about their skin and hair products and the demand for ...
- Elecon Engineering bags Rs 225 crore order from Garden Reach Shipbuilders and
- Elecon Engineering bags Rs 225 crore order from Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers. By Shramana Ganguly, ET Bureau | Mar 08, 2016, 06.59 PM IST.
- Baskin-Robbins to now offer Manpasand's beverages
- AHMEDABAD: Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest ice cream chain, will soon offer beverages in addition to ice creams across 250 of its parlours and outlets in India following a tieup with fruit juice maker Manpasand Beverages.
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- These were the Brahmana and the Shramana. A basic differentiation was based on belief in or denial of, divinity; and theories about the after-life. Brahmana referred to Brahmanic beliefs and rituals.
- Aditi Healthcare launches alcohol-free hand sanitizer 'ZapCare'
- AHMEDABAD: Rajkot-based Aditi Healthcare has launched an alcohol-free hand sanitiser under the name 'ZapCare'. The company's promoter, Piyush Soni, claimed that unlike alcohol-based sanitisers, the water-based product kills germs without having a ...
Shramana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shramana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of department stores switzerland
clothing the life cycle of clothing
it came from beneath the sea