- Why putting less Mughal history in school textbooks may be a good idea
- Traditions such as shravana kirtana and bargeet (devotional songs) were also followed. The history of the tribes subsisting alongside the “settled communities” of Medieval India is by far the most grossly underrepresented in our textbooks.
- From an IPS officer in J&K
- What is the number of patents registered in the names of the stalwarts of India's Brahman-Shravana research establishment in the private and public sectors? You know the answers.
- The Holy Month of Shravana
- VV PURAM:Shravana maasa, the auspicious fifth month in the Hindu calendar, is here, drawing out hordes of devotees to temples enshrining Shiva and Venkateshwara. While Mondays are special for Shiva, Venkateshwara temples see the most crowds ...
- His songs are for ever
- A song he wrote for Dooradarshan, Onnini thiri thazthi ...., is the greatest lullaby a man could write for his wife. Shravana chandrikaa pushpam.
- Scientific Reasons Behind Shravana Month
- This month is named after the star, 'Shravana'. It is considered as the holiest month according to the Hindu religion. So, lots of rituals are maintained by the Hindus at this month.
Shravana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shravana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbrampton transit routes
diet soda reduced-calorie soda
shell lake murders
erasmus representations of erasmus
rocket fuel hybrid propellants