Shri Abhinava Vidya Theertha Swamigal
- Successor appointed to historic Sharada peetham at Sringeri
- The Guru and Shishya Swamiji then proceeded to Samadhi of Jagadguru Sri Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha Mahaswamiji. There, as per the ancient tradition established by Sri Shankaracharya, Jagadguru new seer was given the Pranava Upadesha and ...
- Revelling in Kamban
- The greatness of seer Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha Swami, 35 pontiff of Sringeri Sharada Peetam, predecessor of Sri Bharati Tirtha Swami, now observing Chatur Masya Vrata in Chennai, comes through in this compendium. Extracts from his discourses, ...
- Seat of Wisdom
- At 15 he became an understudy of Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha and ascended the throne as the 36th head in 1989 but not before acquiring a comprehensive knowledge of the Vedas, Upanishads, Mimamsa, Tarka and so on. The wisdom comes across in the ...
- Journey of a seer
- The narration returns to Swami Dayananda to stress an aspect here and explain a concept there. Swami Paramarthananda adds value through his comments. Born in Machilipatnam of Andhra Pradesh, young Sitarama reaches Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha at ...
Shri Abhinava Vidya Theertha Swamigal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shri Abhinava Vidya Theertha Swamigal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shri Abhinava Vidya Theertha Swamigal Topics
Related searcheskoreatown atlanta georgia
lanao del norte people and culture
overweight health implications
arthur gerald wellesley
kurmi kurmi kshatriya empires
battle of lugdunum background
culture of bhutan national dress code