Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla
- Subhas Chandra Bose: The myths, the distortions and the biases
- In 1976, even a hard-core capitalist as GD Birla said (in Manila): "I am a capitalist but I believe in a socialism which means equal opportunity, more employment and a fairer standard of living for everyone. ....
- Scientist Sanjeev Galande gets G D Birla award
- Noted scientist Sanjeev Galande has been selected for the prestigious G D Birla award for 2014 for his pioneering research in the field of epigenetics and molecular cell biology.
- Why Nehru chose to ignore Gandhi
- Ghanshyam Das Birla, the leader of Indian big business and founder of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), was a confidante of Gandhi. He contributed to the Congress, and Gandhi often stayed in Birla House when in Delhi.
- Book excerpt: Gandhi through the camera lens of his nephew
- At first Gandhi turned down Kanu, saying there were not enough funds, but later relented and requested his associate, the industrialist Ghanshyam Das Birla, to help Kanu.
Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla Topics
Related searchesboltysh crater overview
daniel pearl video of pearl beheading
genetically modified organism history
trajectory physics of trajectories
list of chinatowns california