Shri Rudram Chamakam Chamakam
- MAHA SHIVRATRI
- It is written in the Shiva Purana that doing abhisheka of the Lord Shiva Linga with six dravyas such as cow milk, yoghurt, sugar, honey, ghee and Gange water while reading Sri Rudram, Chamakam and Dasa Shanthi pleases more the Lord Shiva. Milk is for ...
- Temples reverberate to chants of Om Namah Shivaya
- Temples dedicated to Lord Shiva reverberated to the chants of Om Namah Shivaya as devotees in thousands made a beeline for special prayers and darshan to mark Mahashivaratri on Tuesday.
- Lord Shiva is an equaliser and removes all our excesses
- He looks at all our energy frequencies and corrects the imbalances bringing them to a state of complete equilibrium. That is why we chant Rudram and Chamakam before Him. We are essentially saying - “Ishwara I do not know what imbalances exist in me.
- Fervour marks 'Karthika Pournami'
- Women lit oil lamps with a pack of 365 wicks on Sri Mrutyunjayeswara Swamy temple premises and in front of basil (Tulasi) plant. Priests performed Ekadasa Mahanyasapurvaka Rudrabhishekam, Rudram, Namakam and Chamakam in Siva temples. Chittoor ...
- Vedic bliss from Naimisaranyam
- The programme held on May 17 included Sankalpam, Sampurna Yajurveda Parayanam, Arunaprashnam parayanam, Rudram-Chamakam, Avahanti Homam, Vishnu Sahasranamam parayanam, Annadanam for pilgrims. Interestingly, Naimisaranyam, one of ...
Shri Rudram Chamakam Chamakam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shri Rudram Chamakam Chamakam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.