- Indo-European history result of interaction of Purus with western Anus
- Shrikant G. Talageri: Soma did originate in Central Asia and the mountains of Afghanistan and Central Asia (but it was also found in the mountainous areas of the northernmost tips of present-day Pakistan). And it was indeed important in the Rigveda.
- Battle of Ten Kings Written With Surgical Precision
- I have used translations and commentaries by others such as Ralph Griffiths, Srikant Talageri, David Frawley and Prasanna Gautama. There is an element of fantasy added, mostly based on the Vedic scriptures and legends.” The author in his lively, ...
- Rigvedic people originally lived east of Saraswati, later expanded westwards
- In this 'Sixth installment' of 'The Aryan Question', NewsGram brings an exclusive interview of Shrikant G.
- Home Art & Culture Purus are original inhabitants of core Rigvedic area
- Shrikant G. Talageri: There was no concept of “Aryans” anywhere in the world till around 200 years or so ago, and no such race or people were known or recorded anywhere in the world before that date. In 1583, a European traveler and scholar, Filippo ...
- Controversial ICHR chairman YS Rao resigns just 16 months into his tenure
- New Delhi: Only 16 months into his tenure as chairman of Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), Yellapragada Sudershan Rao has resigned from the post citing "personal reasons". While there were reports that he was unhappy after the Human ...
Shrikant Talageri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shrikant Talageri books and related discussion.