A selection of articles related to shrimp taxonomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Shrimp Taxonomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shrimp Taxonomy.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Shrimp Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shrimp Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SHRIMPS/ PRAWNS
- These identification sheets may appear rather technical for users not familiar with shrimp taxonomy.
- BROWN SHRIMP
- Brown shrimp. BROWN SHRIMP. NOMENCLATURE/TAXONOMY/RANGE.
- Numerical Taxonomy of Coryneform Bacteria Isolated from Pond
- from pond-reared shrimp and pond water were compared with type cultures of the Corynebacteriaceae.
- Overview of Diseases and Health Management Issues Related to
- Shrimp taxonomy according to Holthuis LB (1980) FAO Species catalog, Vol. 1. Shrimp and prawns of the world.
Suggested News Resources
- Vernal Pool Tadpole Shrimp, Lepidurus packardi
- The vernal pool tadpole shrimp (Lepidurus packardi) is a species of shrimp that can be found in California and southern areas of Oregon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shrimp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taxonomy. A number of more or less unrelated crustaceans share the word " shrimp" in their common name.
- Brine shrimp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artemia is a genus of aquatic crustaceans known as brine shrimp.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.