Shrine Religious Shrines
A selection of articles related to shrine religious shrines.
Original articles from our library related to the Shrine Religious Shrines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shrine Religious Shrines.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Shrine Religious Shrines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shrine Religious Shrines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Iraq's dubious religious shrines
- In the city of Kifl, about 30 kilometers (19 miles) from Hillah, lies the shrine of the Jewish prophet Dhul-Kifl, who arrived in Iraq during the first Babylonian captivity against Jews in 597 B.C.
- ILLEGAL SHRINES ARE LIVING ON A PRAYER
- A shrine opposite NCL (top) and another at Pashan Circle (centre). Several of these ...
- Hemp Walls Saved India's Ancient Ellora Caves
- 9 Sacred Sites You Won't Believe Exist. The Ellora caves were built between the 6th and 11th centuries, A.D.
- A history of religious coexistence
- As Khalid discovers on his visits to numerous sites in and around Punjab, shrine culture is no longer a vibrant part of the local and national cultural landscape.