- In Israel, Jews are united by homeland but divided into very different groups
- Haredim tend to dress more conservatively, often including large black kippas and shtreimel or fedora hats for men and wigs or other head coverings for women.
- You're Reading: fastcodesign / This Brooklyn Neighborhood Has Gone Virtually
- Over a year's worth of photos make up Castellana's South Williamsburg series, now on view at Chicago's Loyola University Museum of Art. His photographs show men wearing the traditional round fur shtreimel hats enjoying each other's company at a park on ...
- Neighbors in Religion: Josie Poitier, longtime Miami police worker, dies at 70
- At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 8, you are invited to hear Shtreimel, the leading Canadian Klezmer band.
- YI Shabbaton with Traveling Chassidim warms up cold winter weekend
- Herb Bierig (center) wears the “Shtreimel,” a classic Chassidic hat, surrounded by Travelling Chassidim members Ami Kohn (left) and Aryeh Royde (right).
Shtreimel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shtreimel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.