A selection of articles related to shu king.
Original articles from our library related to the Shu King. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shu King.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Shu is one of the Heliopolitan Ennead. He is the god of sunlight and air, first recorded in the Old Kingdom, where he was responsible for bringing Ra and the king to life every day. Over a millenium later, Akenaten was to continue this tradition, by...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
Shu King is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shu King books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Principal Translations of the Thirteen Classics into Western
- The Shu King or the Chinese Historical Classic. New York: John Lane, 1904. KARLGREN, Bernhard (1889-1978), tr.
- light on the old group of six in the Shu- king, -fa fc 4& ^, Jt jjt water, fire,
- light on the old group of six in the Shu- king, -fa fc 4& ^, Jt jjt water, fire, metal, wood, earth and grain. They occur in a speech of Yu (Legge Vol. III.
- NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Shu king—the Yau tien, the Shun tien &c.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Application Eligibility Instructions
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Application. Eligibility.
Suggested News Resources
- Akshay Kumar back in MasterChef India's finale episodes
- Many guest judges like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Jahangir Mehta, Chung Shu King, etc also came up with unique tasks. So, let's see who wins the title of master chef after last season's winner Pankaj Bhadouria as a New Year gift.
Suggested Web Resources
- Book of history (Shu King) : Confucius : Free Download & Streaming
- Mar 17, 2010 Book of history (Shu King) (1911). Author: Confucius; Sepharial, 1864-1929.
- Urban Dictionary: shuking
- shitting and puking at the same time (from Dart). Mit got food poisoning from that diner and he was shuking all night.
- Amazon.com: The Shu King or Book of Historical Documents
- Yü said, 'So far good!
- Online Library of Liberty - Ancient Chinese Historical Documents
- Part I The Shu King, the Religious Portions of the Shih King, the Hsiao King, trans . James Legge (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879).
Shu King Topics
dog pregnancy and litters
galway galway harbour
rhyme royal history