- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Nov. 24
- Practice some common phrases in Shyriiwook, the trade language made most famous by Chewbacca in the Star Wars films. Go-tos like “Ruh gwyaaaag” (“I am a friend”) and “Huwaa muaa mumwa” (“Can I buy you a drink?”) will serve you well at a watering ...
- 'Chewbacca' Arrested at Polls on Election Day in Ukraine
- Fugitive Wookiee smuggler and starship mechanic Chewbacca — or at least someone dressed like the famously hirsute "Star Wars" character — was arrested Sunday by Ukrainian police and fined the equivalent of $8 for violating local election laws, police ...
- 'The Force Awakens' Makes Harrison Ford the Biggest Movie Star of All Time
- He's a louche John Wayne, a Cary Grant with calluses, a Steve McQueen who understands Shyriiwook. Even when he appears in a Criterion Collection shoo-in like Blade Runner, itself a high-minded sci-fi grounded in classic noir tropes, he still manages to ...
- Dance like Chewbacca with this 'Star Wars' remix
- While many of us have yet to speak the Wookiee language of Shyriiwook fluently, Chewbacca's roars, grunts, and growls make for a totally danceable music remix. In the new music video "Chewie Tune" by Eclectic Method, we see Chewbacca at his best ...
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Is Ruining 'Star Wars' for People Right Now on Twitter
- When I went to see The Force Awakens at the Regal Battery Park Stadium 11 in lower Manhattan on Friday, my excitement for the movie was compounded by spotting Neil deGrasse Tyson in the wild. As if seeing the newest chapter of the Star Wars saga ...
Shyriiwook is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shyriiwook books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheschyawanprash composition
lady godiva patron saint of engineers
contempt of court england and wales