- New Mexico says Midland-based oil company trespassed, left spill
- The State Land Office delivered a letter Wednesday to Midland, Texas-based Siana Operating LLC giving the company until March 18 to obtain an entry permit to remediate damage on state trust land in Lea County. The letter also threatening "any and all ...
- NM tells oil company to clean up spill
- An oil-and-water mixture appears on the ground at a wastewater disposal site serving the oil and gas industry outside Eunice. The State Land Office wants the Midland, Texas-based company Siana Operating LLC to stop water deliveries and clean up the site.
- Pioneer Valley set for drive toward post-season
- Other Pioneer Valley returnees from last year include Cano, Diaz, junior second baseman Maxine Lopez, who played in left field last year, junior first baseman Siana Castillo, sophomore third baseman Vanessa Gomez and junior catcher Alyssa Gonzales.
- Division IA girls All-League and All-State selections
- Second team: Payton Naveran, Lowry, senior; Hailee Edger, Fernley, sophomore; Bailey Barcellos, South Tahoe, senior; Siana Carsrud, Elko, senior; Alyssa Kuskie, Lowry, sophomore; Caitlyn Welch, sophomore. Honorable mention: Mikal Jerman, Spring ...
- Elko track and field finding stride with youth and numbers
- The fastest returning sprinters in the 100 meters will be senior Siana Carsrud and sophomore Ella Pattani. Carsrud is the only returning member of Elko's regional runner-up and seventh-place finishing team at state in the 4x100-meter relay.
Siana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.