A selection of articles related to siccar point.
Original articles from our library related to the Siccar Point. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Siccar Point.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Siccar Point is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siccar Point books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SiccAr Point
- geographical area—400 km (250 miles) from Siccar Point to. Northern Ireland in the west, and 100 km (60 miles) from the.
- Siccar Point - Scotland 4. Law of Cross-cutting relationships
- Siccar Point - Scotland. THE 6 RULES OF RELATIVE. AGE DATING.
- a22 Unconformities interpreted by Hutton < Siccar Point, Playfair >
- a22 Unconformities interpreted by Hutton < Siccar Point, Playfair > ...
- Geologic Time and Stratigraphic Correlation
- Siccar Point, Scotland, where Hutton discovered the meaning of unconformities. g. Page 11.
Suggested News Resources
- Town and Country
- James Hutton, who farmed at Slighhouses in Berwickshire in the 18th century, realised when he saw the unconformity at Siccar Point on the Berwickshire coast, that this estimate did not allow enough time for the geological development he saw before him.
Suggested Web Resources
- Siccar Point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Siccar Point is a rocky promontory in the county of Berwickshire on the east coast of Scotland.
- Siccar Point
- Sep 2, 2003 This preview is intended to give you a good idea of what the Siccar Point excursion is all about in terms of location and geological features.
- Geowalks - Gallery
- Siccar Point, near Cockburnspath. A famous site where James Hutton A closer view of Siccar Point, with the North Sea behind.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.