Siddhartha Shankar Ray Personal
A selection of articles related to siddhartha shankar ray personal.
Original articles from our library related to the Siddhartha Shankar Ray Personal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Siddhartha Shankar Ray Personal.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Siddhartha Shankar Ray Personal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siddhartha Shankar Ray Personal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Kanhaiya Kumar's Halo Will Disappear Soon
- Mrs Indira Gandhi and her associates like Siddhartha Shankar Ray in West Bengal effectively snuffed out the most serious ideological challenge to the Indian state that has been mounted hitherto. But can Kanhaiya be categorised in their league?
- Pranab Mukherjee's The Turbulent Years: Book of No Revelation
- He contradicts a claim made in Manmohan Singh's daughter Daman Singh's biography, Strictly Personal, that there were serious differences between Mukherjee as finance minister, and Singh, then governor of the RBI.
- 40th Anniversary of The Emergency: Indira Gandhi or Siddhartha Shankar Ray
- Just days ahead of the 40th anniversary of the Emergency, declared from 1975 to 1977, Indira Gandhi's former personal secretary and confidante RK Dhawan made some revelations that put the then prime minister in a relatively better picture.
- Corruption watchdog warned Kejriwal: Transparency International wrote to CM's
- “Since this is a serious issue, your personal intervention will be much appreciated,” the letter had added, also saying that the office of the CM could contact TI-India if it had any questions regarding the matter. Earlier in the day, ...