- What I Learned from My 4-Year Old
- It is a beautiful sight to behold when 6-year-olds fight over who will hold the siddur (prayerbook) for a classmate who has a physical disability or argue over whose turn it is to push their friend's wheelchair to the playground for recess.
- Kicking It Old Testament
- Growing up in a suburb with a large Hasidic population, we'd see them walking along the sidewalk every Saturday to Chabad. One of my Dad's co-workers is Orthodox, and he patiently explains the many questions directed at him.
- Around the world in five years
- I packed a tiny Bible and a siddur and followed the weekly Torah Reading.” Raz never doubted ... They celebrated Shabbat and holidays at Chabad centers around the world, meeting young travelers who shared travel tips and stories.
- The Rebbe and I Shared a Siddur
- I was born in Israel, but when I was six years old my parents immigrated to the United States and initially settled in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn.
- Online Siddur with Commentary
- Guided by an inborn spiritual instinct, Jews from earliest times have given voice to the yearning that has stirred their souls by turning to G-d in prayer.
Siddur Chabad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siddur Chabad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Siddur Chabad Topics
dream interpretation vacuum
race hazard computer security